 CAD / Development / 9069
Re: Proposed solution *Test Here*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 17:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
OK, I have created a command line program to un-mirror studs.  It is called
UnMirrorStuds, and version 0.1 is available from the following location:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/UnMirrorStuds01.zip

Please download it and give it a try, and let me know what you think.  I'd like
to have people process as many files as possible in order to track down and fix
any errors.  Please note that I haven't personally tested the output with L3P; I
just commented out the automatic stud mirroring in LDView and used that to proof
the output.  It works on all the files I have tested it against (including files
with large mirrored sub-assemblies for wings and such).

I have tested your program against half a dozen files (including files with large
mirrored sub-assemblies for wings and such) and the L3P generated renderings
all showed the studs correctly. Well done.

However, it doesn't work with -lgeo...
/Lars