 CAD / Development / 9067 (-5)
  Re: Proposed solution *Test Here*

OK, I have created a command line program to un-mirror studs. It is called UnMirrorStuds, and version 0.1 is available from the following location: (URL) download it and give it a try, and let me know what you think. I'd like to have people process (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) After bit of searching during lunch hour for Delphi DLL memory corruption problems, I think I may have found it. This page: (URL) using _fpreset() to fixup the floating point state on return from Delphi DLLs and it seems to work. Must've been (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A Plea from a greenhorn (Re: WOULD YOU PLEASE...)

(...) I'm willing to accept this. I also like a reviewer technique (BrickCaster) of taking screen captures of the errors and posting them to the web. The pictures are actually more beneficial than dat code in learning how to screen for errors. I'd (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) Feel free to Email anything to me. I'm a LDDP developer and I just recently got Delphi 7 -Orion (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Another LDDP plugin question.

(...) I'm not into sourceforge and I have no time to dig myself into it, but I can send my source to someone who is willing to try it in delphi 6. Niels (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact