 CAD / Development / 8992
  portable version of mklist?

As part of my attempt to add part lookup (finally!) to ldglite I had to build a portable version of mklist. I'm not sure what to do with it, so for now I've put it here. (URL) builds with gcc on Linux and Windows, and the tweak to the original (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) Does this version include the -i and -o command line options, to control the source directory, and output filename? If it does, and if we could get a fresh DOS compile, I'd like to include the new version in the next parts update. Steve (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) It doesn't appear to do anything with -i or -o command line options. Is there a newer version of the source, or were you asking me to add that? I only changed two lines of mklist.c (the rest was done in the missing include files), so it should (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) A quick check reveals the source I used was from mklist.c v1.2 That's the one included in the zip file inside ldraw027.exe and complete.exe. Oddly, I noticed that ldraw027.exe includes the v1.3 executable with the -i and -o options, but the (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) I asked Lars to add -i and -o functionality to mklist (so I could index various directories of part and primitive files). He sent along the EXE, but not the source. When LDraw 0.27 was being finished up, I included in the 1.3 mklist.exe. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) Ok, I tried to recreate the changes for 1.3 based on the message strings contained in the executable. The -i and -o commands work for both windows and linux, but I couldn't tell what else may have changed or been fixed for 1.3. You can try the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: portable version of mklist?

(...) According to my "Sent Items" folder I sent mklist13.zip including both mklist.c and mklist.exe to you at July 3rd, 2000. On your request I resent it to you on May 14th, 2002. And today I'll send it for the third time :-) /Lars (21 years ago, 27-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)