 CAD / Development / 8982 (-20)
  LDDesignPad Feature Suggestion

(...) Hey, since ldlist and LDDP are both Delphi apps, wouldn't it be nice if LDDP had support for drag and drop from ldlist? And then, maybe a linux port of ldlist could be included as part of the linux port of LDDP. Would that be cool, or what? (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Sorry for the delay. My cable modem no longer gets a strong enough signal and the local cable company isn't to speedy about fixing it. So while I couldn't reply over the weekend, I did manage to build the latest linux sources. I could only do (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, when I tryed to run it from the file manager and I got nothing so I got curious and tryed to run it for the shell window. All I get is the message: Segementation Fault --Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, a segmentation error is when the program tries to access some memory that it doesn't own, so it's usually a bad pointer. How did you run the program? From a shell window? If so, what kind of shell was it? Probably bash, but you never (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Maybe I spoke too soon. When I try to run LDGLite in KDE I get a Segmentation Error, whatever that means. Any thoughts? -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) It works now, Thanks -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5

(...) I just recently got a chance to take it for a test spin. Pretty nifty! Preview works fine on this Win2K pc with TNT video card. Here's a few notes. How about a selection for the background color in the preview window? The parts in the preview (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, being a noodle head probably has nothing to do with it this time. The problem is that I don't currently have much access to a linux PC that's attached to a monitor, just embedded devices and ssh servers. So I haven't exactly kept the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDGLite Linux install question

Maybe it's just becuase I'm a Linux noodle head (I am learning, albiet not as fast as I'd like) but I'm having problems building LDGLite from the latest CVS download. Here's a dump of the makefile output: gcc -g -DUNIX -DUSE_OPENGL -DUSE_L3_PARSER (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) BFC KEYWORDS CATEGORY I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Steve (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) Nope, just refreshing my memory so that I can update the Lego Spec 1.0.0 page. So it's: The Standard Part header including Name, Filename, Author, and File Type CMDLINE L3P IFPOV, L3P IFNOTPOV, L3P ELSEPOV, L3P ENDPOV BFC Statements Anything (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) BFC assertions? (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

hi orion are you developing some kind of cad? br pixel "Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.p...ursky.com> wrote in message news:HG7uG5.1Lr4@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Meta Commands in Part Files

I'm trying to remember which Meta commands are allowed in part files. Here's my list: The Standard Part header including Name, Filename, Author, and File Type CMDLINE L3P IFPOV, L3P IFNOTPOV, L3P ELSEPOV, L3P ENDPOV Are there more than this? --Orion (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: 30104 Chain - Generate it!

Thanks, guys, but I'm looking to more physical realism in my renderings than a formulaic (synthesis) approach will deliver. 2 chains will be securing a stack of logs (made of 9 2x2 round bricks) on a train car. Not only do the chain ends attach (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 30104 Chain - Generate it!

(...) Oh yeah, forgot to add this link to the chain generator spreadsheet. (URL) you like the spreadsheet method, there's also a net generator and a hoser spreadsheet there as well. (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 30104 Chain - Generate it!

(...) Take a peek at the source: (URL) see a few references to CHAINs (especially in band.c), but I don't think it actually includes this particular type of chain. Since it's open source, this might be a reasonable feature for someone else to try (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 30104 Chain - Generate it!

(...) If I recall, LSynth already does this. Correct me if I'm worng, Kevin. -Orion (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 30104 Chain - Generate it!

While we are talking about that, would it be possible to create a program/plugin to generate a chain in a model? Perhaps in LSynt or as plugin in LDDP? Jaco "Will Chapman" <will@actionbrick.com> schreef in bericht news:HG0w0C.15s0@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) Ah, yes, the missing documentation. Since ldglite is really just ldlite made portable with some extensions, I've been pretending that you can get by with the ldglite documentation here: (URL) supplementing it with my really poor readme.txt (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact