 CAD / Development / 8874
  Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

Since I'm tired of people saying 'I don't like this format' or 'Could please post in this other format' or 'I hate MS so can you make it plain text', etc... I made a Lugnet page for the file format. (URL) it over. Note your suggestions. I'm still (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) Hi Orion - Thanks for getting this up. I have a couple observations/questions... You incorporate the original LDraw spec in here (which should be included), but will we draw a distinction between original language LDraw/LEdit will recognize (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) Alright here's the deal. The ultimate aim of the LSC is to compile and consolidate all of the LDraw related file format definitions into one document (1.0.0) and then, once the initial work is done, solicit ideas to further extend or modify (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) I'm not sure about the 'into one document' part, but I'll agree with the rest. More basically, we've got a number of different 'flavors' of the LDraw language floating around. I think it would be most useful to have one or more documents that (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.Org Spec 1.0.0 Page

(...) I know I didn't recall LDraw II until a couple months ago when you brought it up to me. My guess is at least the newer members in the community aren't too familiar with it either. Would you mind posting a link for everyone? Maybe I can throw (...) (21 years ago, 1-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)