 CAD / Development / 8852 (-5)
  Re: LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7

(...) currently, since there is no formal organization (and we're starting to push for one, woo!), there really isn't an authority issue. There's only the ability. If Steve decides he's turning off the parts tracker, he can. If you (Tim) decide to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Elections and Membership in ldraw.org

With 0.7 of the LSC proposal getting generally good reviews so far, it's likely that we're close to a final draft on the LSC proposal and it's time to start thinking about the things needed to make it happen. Since 0.7 replaces a temporary appointed (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw) !

  Re: LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7

(...) The thing is, right now they are LDraw.org. Do you prefer that we just refer to LDraw.org, without the names? I think it is important that LSC is under the LDraw.org umbrella. I invite you to start a new topic on moving from ad-hoc LDraw.org (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LD4DModeler status

LD4DModeler is awesome! Keep up the good work. -Mike (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7

(...) Agreed. (...) Yep. (...) Right. So are you trying to say something like; the individuals involved with the specific tasks are responsible/have the authority to make decisions regarding each technical task? That makes sense to me for the most (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact