 CAD / Development / 8582 (-10)
  Re: The DOS apps (was Re: Backwards Compatibility)

Steve Bliss wrote: > Make sure you've installed LDRAW027.EXE -- that should resolve the runtime > 200 problem. > > Steve Ah, now it works! Thanks, Steve! Cheers, --Ryan ryanjf@ifriendly.com (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) ASAP means right now for the hard-to-read-but-rev...ion-marked version: (URL) not going to work on making an easy-to-read version until I've gotten some comments, though. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  New BFC Spec

I have created an updated revision of the BFC spec, available from the following location: (URL) create this file, I started with bfcspecv4.txt (which was actually revision 10), then remarked every line in the file to be revision 10, then made my (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) I will be producing a modified version ASAP that incorporates the various suggestions in this thread. However, it won't be nearly as easy to read as his version is at the moment, since it will have version numbers at the beginning of each (...) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) Yes, he sent it to me last week. Is there going to be a newer version I should wait for? -Tim (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) I'm betting Orion sent it to you, since I certainly didn't, and he sent me the same file. --Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com) (22 years ago, 24-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) Certified does sound better in that context, and I think certification could be a good thing. We should figure out how best to frame it, but I think it would add to the strength and usefulness of LDraw.org as a central resource for all of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Backwards Compatibility (Was Calling all Meta-commands)

(...) Exactly. -Tim (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Latest BFC Spec?

(...) I started creating a page for LDraw.org out of Travis' text file of the BFC spec. Should I wait, since you're adding numbers? The one Travis sent me didn't have numbers in them. -Tim (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Calling all Meta-commands

(...) I searched through all my LDraw email archives, with key messages going back to 1999(!), and couldn't find it. So, I emailed Jacob for instructions and will get this done in the next day or so, when he gets that to me. -Tim (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact