 CAD / Development / 8526
Re: Calling all Meta-commands
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 00:26:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney wrote:

Why not keep previous meta-commands where they're at, but also introduce a
new line-type exclusively for meta-commands?

Because it wouldn't be supported by LDraw and LEdit.  Part files frequently
include comments, so any standard option for commenting should be allowable
in the parts library.

I'm not too keen on MLCad's
WRITE, to me it makes little to no sense. Maybe if it was COMMENT or even !
(like an HTML comment) instead I'd buy it.

Some people already use COMMENT.

Steve