 CAD / Development / 8362 (-5)
  Re: My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

(...) snip (...) WOW. I can't understand how you guys do it. But I get the sneaking suspicion that in order to get what I really want (something that can go seamlessly between .DAT and some commercial 3D CAD package without tons of cleanup) I'm (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

Hi! I am thinking of making LDDP open source. The reason I did not so far is that I am using a commercial component for the highlighting editor part. Still i will try to change it to a component you can find in the Jedi VCL that is open source too. (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Download parts automatically with your preferred modeller?

hi steve, (...) ??? ... does it mean it just depends on the modeller? how about all this copyright-stuff tim is talking about? (I still try to figure out the difference between downloading a zip-file with all the parts or the single parts and the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

hi darrell, (...) I do ALL the modelling in a 5-dollar-cad-prog called "reflections". it supports only trinagles, has an import for dxf (to import converted dats for measurement) and outputs its one file format and a strage povray. therefore I run (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: My ideal Part-Authoring-Application (PAA)

(...) I don't agree :-) As a closed project, it would never get finished (too much for one person) As an open project, it would never get finished (too many different opinions) I think the model of LDDP plugins is the way to go. Standardized (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact