 CAD / Development / 8148
  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) Hi, I am notified simply because I have reviewed (not have been reviewed), that is a little too much, isn't it? Thanks to busy admins, Damien (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) hi, many, many thx steve. I've been waiting for this feature. unfortunately I got no message after a fix of mine has been reviewed :-(( (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) to be sent out automatically. I'm going to run the 'send notices' program manually for awhile, until I'm more confident that it's working right. Steve (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) I don't know, is it? I never was able to decide what was the right level of announcements. I'm open to input on this point. :) Steve (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) I think notification is warrented for any activity involving parts I have submitted. Also, I think a message to me if an author resubmits a part I Hold voted would be nice -Orion (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) This topic (how much notification to give) just came up in real life requirements, so pardon the following ranting... Notification to my way of thinking serves two purposes... confirming the expected (we expect a part to progress through (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) I'd be happy to know: 1. When a part I submitted gets a "hold" 2. When a part I submitted gets authorised 3. As Orion says, when a part I previously "held" is re-submitted. Not sure what's best here - ideally, this would include those I "held" (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) See, my point is that while YOU might be happy to know that, there is no one right answer. I certainly can imagine someone else not wanting to know about resubmits of holds they did a long time ago... (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

(...) Yep agreed, it'd be nice if wee could individually select notifications from a list. And there are probably people who'd want a longer list than me too 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System

In lugnet.cad.dev, Larry Pieniazek wrote: [ snipping to the point ;) ] (...) Yeah, we'll probably do that. Sooner or later. Steve (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)