 CAD / Development / 8148
Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 01:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Bernd Broich writes:
Thanks for this tool. I got such a message after I send a
fixed part (one of mine) to the tracker. So I think this is
the right way, but I think there is no message necessary when I
change a part that is from me.

Bernd

Hi,

I am notified simply because I have reviewed (not have been reviewed), that
is a little too much, isn't it?

Thanks to busy admins,

Damien