 CAD / Development / 8146
Re: Parts Tracker Email Notification System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:05:39 GMT

Steve Bliss <partsref@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I'm not sure if this is an announcement, or more like a
warning. ;)

I've been working on implementing email notification in
the Parts Tracker, so it will automatically send out
information about files being reviewed and updated.  The
first messages have gone out already. :)

I have not turned on automatic notification yet -- I'm
going to manually fire off the message-send program for a
few days, until I'm fairly certain it's working right.

Steve

Thanks for this tool. I got such a message after I send a
fixed part (one of mine) to the tracker. So I think this is
the right way, but I think there is no message necessary when I
change a part that is from me.

Bernd