 CAD / Development / 8132 (-5)
  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

<snip> (...) Clone brands, seem to be growing in popularity, good or bad, it _should_ be good for even the purists, as it should drive down cost for the Lego Brand. Nothing I am going to complain about... LDraw means I no longer have to let the kids (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) You keep saying that, but I think thou dost protest too much. I'll bet you're right now sitting on a huge stash of TYCO, Byggis, Qubo, Coko, Tandem, and of course MegaBloks. Stop living the lie, Tim! Admit your clonophilia and liberate (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) I agree. While personally, I frown on clone brands, I like the idea of developing libraries for non-LEGO based building systems like K'Nex and Hirstarts. I just browsed the Hirst site, and that stuff is wonderful! If I remember correctly, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

I just took a close look at (URL) and I must say, this looks *very* much like the Anchor Stones (with variations of the textures, of course)! Almost every stone on that page can be found in the Anker catalogs too - not the same, exact, dimensions, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

"Dwayne "Fallenhunter" Miller" <dmiller23@neo.rr.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8Brs2.2M8@lugnet.com... (...) in its (...) life (...) practical. Yes, in this case you need something like LDRAW/MLCad, where parts can be 'pushed into' each other. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact