 CAD / Development / 7947 (-10)
  Re: Toruseses?

(...) Well, my learning curve wasn't the smoothest, but I figured it out eventually. My question is more specific, though... Some time ago I downloaded Paul Easter's torii.zip from (URL) I wasn't sure if these fine primitives are canonical, or if (...) (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Toruseses?

(...) Look in the LDRAW\P directory. All the torii are there (I assume you know the naming convention) -Orion (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Toruseses?

Hi all: Is there a list of which torus primitives are official? Thanks! Dave! (22 years ago, 10-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Formalizing a method for handling synthesizable parts

Hi Philo, I finally got my tangent between two circles code working! I can have two or more pulleys (or pins), with them inside or outside the rubber band, and band crossings. Right now they all have to be in the XY plane. I'm working on the code to (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Temporary software submission form for LDraw.org web site

Firstly I want to apologise for not keeping the LDraw.org download section as up-to-date as it should be - I've been pretty busy recently, and just don't seem to be able to find the time to fit updates in as much as I'd hoped. However, I have some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

  Re: DAT to DXF again

(...) Yes, just like Ldraw Prinitives, Autocad Blocks are nestable. And to my knowledge without limits. (...) I can make a simple AutoCad model representing an instance of the box5.dat primitive to see what you can make of that (plus some (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Nope, but it is now :-) -Orion (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Thanks Orion, I almost forgot: is hookhand in your todo list ? Damien (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Certainly. I just compacted it for another reason, I'll take a look and make sure it fit in 800x600 (...) I noticed that too. I'm adding a rotation routine for footwear (...) This is the exact reason I made an INI file. There are a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1

(...) Hi Orion, You do just the plugins we need. You and Carsten Schmidt are a winning pair. Your minifig editor is still so young, I suppose much remains to do. Yet great flexibility, I have successfully added unofficial Minifig Whip, official (...) (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact