 CAD / Development / 7939
Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 02:16:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Damien Guichard writes:
* Can you compact & reduce the dialog so it is usable with my usual 800x600
resolution ?

Certainly.  I just compacted it for another reason, I'll take a look and
make sure it fit in 800x600

* Flippers collide

I noticed that too.  I'm adding a rotation routine for footwear

* Corrections to be made in Minipart.ini
6123Old=t,-4,12,0
Trans Dark Blue=33

This is the exact reason I made an INI file.  There are a lot of tools and
it took me quite a long time to get the rotations/translations correct but
I'm not infallible.

* For fine-tuned controls, can you :
change both arms at first arm color selection
change both legs at first leg color selection
change both hands at first hand color selection
change both shooes at first shoe selection
add possible torso/tool default color in Minipart.ini
sort colors not alphabetically but according usage frequency
sort parts by name, not by number
allow keyboard entry at least in numeric controls

I'll add these to the suggestions list

Thanks for the feedback. I expect this plugin to get better as my Dephi
experience grows (I'm not doing too bad considering I taught myself using
the help files).

-Orion