 CAD / Development / 7832 (-5)
  Re: LDGLite and XFree86 4.2?

(...) That's not going to do it. You seem to be missing the glut library which is not a core OpenGL library, but a widely distributed toolkit that's used for most of the example programs. Ldglite uses this extensively to open the window, get the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDGLite and XFree86 4.2?

I use a Linux system where I do not have system administrator rights, but I would still like to compile and use LDGLite on it. My problem is that the system has XFree86 version 4.2 installed, and the names of some of the OpenGL/Mesa files seem to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Detemining Bad Vertex Sequence

(...) Yes - "Poll, silent update" - that's the option - it refreshes for me (400Mhz Celeron) every one to two seconds. Not sure if you can control the poll frequency, though. Lars, can you answer this? Chris (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Detemining Bad Vertex Sequence

(...) Thanks... I am having trouble with these instructions, maybe I'm not running the right versions of things? I have LDAO 2.1.8 and L3Lab 1.2. I'm not sure what the autofresh option is... when I launch LDAO editor on my part, I set the viewer to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Preview of a new ldraw editor "sort of"

(...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact