 CAD / Development / 7692 (-5)
  Re: New LDRAW renderer for the Mac

(...) Speaking of other systems, I did a quick and dirty port of the sources to check out the speed for myself. It's pretty speedy, but not quite as pretty. :-) Slightly modified sources and a makefile are available here if anyone without a Mac (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac, lugnet.cad.dev)

  File needing review on Parts Tracker

I just wanted to point out that this file: (URL) holding up the certification of 9 other files. This isn't the most critical or important situation on the PT, but I've had to hold certified files back from the last two updates because of this one (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] Working on Update 2002-04

(...) I held 4360.dat back from the 2002-04 update; you can submit your updated file to the tracker. Steve (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Hey I found a Windows 2000 laptop that exhibits the same symptoms so I did a quick google search for "flickering cursor". It looks like the nasty flickering pointer is a common problem in Windows 2000. Go to the Control Panel/Mouse/Pointer tab (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available

This is a big one. :) This update contains 234 files, including some 93 new parts. You could call it "Revenge of the Minifigs" - 56 of the new parts are various minifig heads, torsos, legs, and accessories. As always, along with the new parts, there (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact