 CAD / Development / 7477 (-5)
  Re: Color Problems

(...) I used color code 356 for it, for the MiniBot "SW Security Droid" pattern files (head; torso) on the Tracker... (I wasn't aware of any updates to the FAQ re: color codes for the new colors...) Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: MPD compilers that support the LDR extension

(...) Thanks for reminding me of the problem. The MPD Builder has been updated, so it handles both ".ldr" and ".dat" as LDraw file name extensions with ".ldr" as the default extension. You can download the source code og binaries for Linux/x86 from: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Color Problems

(...) I've been wrestling with this one recently. I actually intended to update the color reference on ldraw.org, changing 323 to 320, but I haven't gotten to it yet. Colors 260 and 320 should be nearly identical, they both dither red with black. (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: File headers and the PT

(...) No, these do not deserve a hold. In fact Steve and I quite often make cosmetic changes to the file headers before release - often as soon as we see them. Please be sure to point out the error in the your comments though. Chris (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Spheroid Generator now on the web

Spheroid Generator is now a web page. With just a web browser you can get instructions showing where to put plates to make a sphere, cone, or tent in any size, using plates. Kind of like Mosaic Maker. I'll be working on this more, so that it can (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact