 CAD / Development / 7476
Re: MPD compilers that support the LDR extension
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 15:13:08 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Orion Pobursky wrote:

Are ther any MPD compilers that support the LDR extension?

Thanks for reminding me of the problem. The MPD Builder has
been updated, so it handles both ".ldr" and ".dat" as LDraw
file name extensions with ".ldr" as the default extension.
You can download the source code og binaries for Linux/x86 from:

    http://jacob.sparre.dk/Ada/mpd_files/

Play well,

Jacob
--