 CAD / Development / 7474
Re: File headers and the PT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 07:15:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Orion Pobursky writes:
Do minor errors on a DAT file's header (i.e misspellings, author credit
formatted wrong, title correct but formatted wrong, small syntax error)
warrent a hold on the part or can we just certify it (if the part is good
enough for certification) and then note the error(s) in the comments for
admin to fix?  I prefer the latter. As long as the actual part is coded
correctly, allowing admin to fix these minor header errors will speed the
part review process by not have all the reviews recycled every time a
spelling/format error is fixed.

-Orion

No, these do not deserve a hold. In fact Steve and I quite often make
cosmetic changes to the file headers before release - often as soon as we
see them. Please be sure to point out the error in the your comments though.

Chris