 CAD / Development / 7387 (-10)
  Re: Adventurers Minifig Reference

(...) i used it to mark minifigs that already had one or more files submitted to the tracker. It's somewhat redundant -- existing files are listed; if the full file name isn't given, then it doesn't exist yet. Steve (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: can L3P have option to *NOT* give warning for "emphasis lines"?

Lars, I just wanted a way of letting a novice know that a color-16 line _might_ not be an _accident_ on the part of the author. A novice reviewer probably hasn't read your FAQ, and is just using the "File Check" option from the "Tools" page at the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question about subparts

(...) What he said... ;-) The _ONLY_ legitimate way to handle dithered colors is with a type-1 (sub)file reference. Thus, you _must_ have one separate (sub)file for each dithered color to be used in a specific pattern. (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question about subparts

(...) Yes you have to, else you wouldn't need subparts for dittered colors. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Adventurers Minifig Reference

(...) Steve, What's the splat ("*") for? Thanks, Franklin (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Adventurers Minifig Reference (was: Re: how many distinct patterns for Adventurers?...)

I've put this information into an FTX page, with pattern codes pre-assigned for all Adventurers minifigs. It's at: (URL) take a look, at let me know about any corrections that need to be made! In particular, I could not find the US names for all of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question about subparts  [DAT]

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager writes: now, regarding (...) it would be best to have it so all the dithered colors are in a subfile. on the file being used with the subfile the part is the dithered color. IE.. 0 part (gold detail) 0 (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: disabling BFC (was "Head w/ Headset Over Brown Hair")  [DAT]

(...) Testify, brother. I totally blindsided myself when I downloaded the newest batch of primitives and all of my hard-wrought DAT's appeared sort of skeletal. After I was done freaking out, I realized what it probably was, but I definitely don't (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  question about subparts  [DAT]

hi folks, the other day I posted a hires series of bricks with classic space logos, but before I send them to steve I've got some questions about subparts. in an e-mail bernd broich suggested to use a unique subpart, which also sounds reasonable to (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: can L3P have option to *NOT* give warning for "emphasis lines"?

Franklin W. Cain wrote... (...) In the release notes for "Version 1.2 20000616" I wrote: ((URL) common mistake is to reference lines with color 16 instead of color 24, so L3P now warns about this. The only legitimate example I have seen is in (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact