 CAD / Development / 7386
Re: can L3P have option to *NOT* give warning for "emphasis lines"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 19:50:03 GMT

Lars,

I just wanted a way of letting a novice know that a color-16 line _might_
not be an _accident_ on the part of the author.  A novice reviewer probably
hasn't read your FAQ, and is just using the "File Check" option from the
"Tools" page at the LDraw.org Tracker.

Also, FWIW, I usually do not use emphasis lines unless the "line" (quad)
that I'm drawing has a thickness of 0.5 LDU or less, which would therefore
be too small to see at smaller resolution if it did not have the emphasis
line...

Thanks,
Franklin