 CAD / Development / 7377
7376  |  7378
Subject:
can L3P have option to *NOT* give warning for "emphasis lines"?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:25:27 GMT

Lars,

I have a request.  Is there some way that L3P can "know" not to "cry wolf"
whenever it encounters emphasis lines (i.e., same-color type-2 lines inside of
quads and triangles)?  Every month or so, it seems, I have to go through the
process of explaining "emphasis lines" to a new reviewer.  It would help if
these weren't flagged as "warnings" by L3P.

Thanks,
Franklin