 CAD / Development / 7342 (-5)
  Re: Self-Certification in parts tracker

(...) Good idea. I don't think this would work as 'just another sort' of the parts list page (URL). I'd rather have a "most in need of attention" page, with the following parameters: 1. Exclude all certified files. 2. Sort the files by date of last (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: bushman hat...

(...) I just saw this part on Paul Easter's todo page. (URL) There's no data file available though (Paul, feel free to post it. Thx). Andy (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: dithered colors w/ Jango Fett Helmet/Jetpack

Actually there is a reference here: (URL) Under the "What are Subparts" heading -Orion (make it billthefish and remove the obvious lettering to reply personally) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Issue with some of the holds on the Parts Tracker

(...) Comments are always welcome over holding for insignificant errors. I try to check all the parts I've submitted at least ever couple days until certified, I really wish more part authors would check up on their parts regularly. OTOH, if you (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Issue with some of the holds on the Parts Tracker

(...) Hi reviewers, May be the post was also directed to me. I plainly assume some of my votes to be honest but ridiculous or arbitrary. In absence of a formal specification of what is a good part, voting is arbitrary in essence. In presence of such (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact