 CAD / Development / 7222 (-5)
  Re: The use of type 5 lines for smoothing of objects.

You can move forword , backward and go left and right using the arrow keys. The rotation has to be fixed. It now rotates about the x- and the y-axis of the object instead of the screen axis (got to do some math to fix that). In the hollow places (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: The use of type 5 lines for smoothing of objects.

(...) I wish it could zoom, and the spin seems backwards, however the smoothing looks quite nice in some spots. Especially the shoulders of the horse and the minifigs. The horse's belly and the backs of its legs don't smooth though. Probably because (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

(...) It's alway's the righthand part of the joint I was expermenting with optional lefthand rotation but this is kinda complicated and I have droped it for now (on the preview pictures on the site you still can see the L/R radiobuttons though :) (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  [Parts Tracker] Updated *-4disc.dat files removed

Due to lack of support for the revisions, I have removed the following updated files from the Parts Tracker: p\1-4disc.dat p\2-4disc.dat p\3-4disc.dat p\4-4disc.dat Steve (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

"rmelkert" <rmelkert@_remove_chello.nl> skrev i meddelandet news:3CC9BCFE.104010...ello.nl... (...) animation. My model had only three joined parts (two joints) so it's not very complicated, but I still had a lot of trouble in the beginning (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact