 CAD / Development / 7074
Re: Hi-res sphere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:21:35 GMT

Tony Hafner wrote:

I'm working on some parts that will need a hi-res 1/8 sphere primitive.  Has
anyone done up a version of this?  How about a 3D tool that could build it?

I wrote a tool for generating a 1/8 sphere (including type 5
lines) for a mock-up part I made once.  Write me if you want
a copy of the source code.

Jacob
--
"Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."