 CAD / Development / 7069
7068  |  7070
Subject:
Hi-res sphere?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 23:55:09 GMT

I'm working on some parts that will need a hi-res 1/8 sphere primitive.  Has
anyone done up a version of this?  How about a 3D tool that could build it?

If I don't hear anything within a couple of days, I'll probably start
working up the part in Excel.  I was hoping to not have to do it myself, but
I think I can if I have to.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com