 CAD / Development / 6941
  More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) From reading that thread, it sounds like the only reasonably solution to both the bleed and seam gap problems is to author the parts and stickers together. Problems with stickers as separate parts: Nomenclature: - 6 digits for the sheet ID (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) Right. The reason I used xxxxxxa.dat, xxxxxxb.dat etc. names. (...) Hm. Not worse than for the small unnumbered parts. We could also use 3-digit numbers. (...) The origin is now placed at the center of the backface. This make easy to align the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) There should not be. Which official parts are you thinking of? Chris Dee (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) I have only one printed part that looks like this one: (URL) by James Jessiman. The first occurance I know of for this part was 1998 (set 4222, according to Peeron). However, I also have several stickered 1x4s with a sticker matching this (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) Now that I look through my folder of parts, I'm thinking that maybe I was mistaken on this. Although a part that *I* have may use a sticker, that doesn't mean that the same part didn't also come printed. A long time ago, I noticed this part: (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: More on Stickers (was: Questions on Stickers and Certification)

(...) I have (almost) this as a printed part on white, except the stripes and gaps are transposed from the DAT file (i.e. red triangles in the corners and four red stripes). (...) Chris (23 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)