 CAD / Development / 6847
Re: need help w/ name (minifig legs from set #4817)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 23:19:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I've gotten several of the minifig from set # 4817
("http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4817"),
and I intend to encode the printed hips-and-legs
for this minifig into LDraw.  But, I need some help
coming up with the name for the printing of this piece.

In LDraw, I'll actually be encoding several files:
one for each leg, one for the hip, and a "shortcut" file
for the complete assembly.  To make these files easier
to locate, I need to use the exact same name for
the printed pattern in all four files.  The name
I'm thinking would be most appropriate is "Leather Belt
and Straps" for the pattern.

Peeron calls this one "Minifig Hips and Legs Assembly
with Red and Brown on Legs and Belt Pattern"
("http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/970c01px12").

(Steve, Chris: I'll also need a pattern number
to be used in common for all four files. Thnx.)

Steve, Chris,

I was thinking of using these:

970p4b Minifig Hips - Leather Belt/Straps [set 4817] pattern
971p4b Minifig Leg Right - Leather Belt/Straps [set 4817] pattern
972p4b Minifig Leg Left - Leather Belt/Straps [set 4817] pattern
970c4b Minifig Hips/Legs - Leather Belt/Straps [set 4817] (Complete)

Thanks,
Franklin