 CAD / Development / 6837
6836  |  6838
Subject:
Name this Jack Stone part
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 05:46:34 GMT

This is a new part from the Jack Stone line. It has a part number on the bottom,
# 30645. The speciman I have here is black (from 4610). You may have seen it in
the set images as a floor piece for the buildings.

It is 1 brick high.

Is is nominally 10 x 10, but the cornermost studs (on all four corners) overlap
with what appears to be a 2 x 2 brick shape with vertical grooves and a thin
vertical pin centered between the four studs. If you put a normal 2 x 2 brick on
it, the  pin will fit neatly into the tube on the bottom of the 2 x 2. So,
depending on your perspective, this is either a 10 x 10 brick with corner
extensions, or a 12 x 12 brick with 1 x 8 missing on each of the four sides.

On two of the 8-wide faces, there are three technic pin holes (centered).

Peeron and brickbay have no entry for this part as of yet.

What shall we name it ?

Ray