 CAD / Development / 681
    Re: MPD format —Paul Gyugyi
   That is all there is to it. "0 FILE name.dat" starts a subfile. The subfile ends when end-of-file or another "0 FILE name.dat" line is reached. By convention, tools like L3P and LDLite, when given an mpd file, will render the first subfile. The (...) (26 years ago, 14-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        (canceled) —John Bauman

        Re: MPD format —Jeff Boen
   (...) at the risk of invoking some unnecessary animosity.. i feel the overwhelming need to ask that you NEVER.. *EVER* make a comment like that again.. i refer specifically to the "might as well scrap that and the ldraw junk" portion... i don't know (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: MPD format —John Bauman
   Ooopppps, I guess that's where a winking smiley would come across better. Ledit and ldraw are pretty good, I do prefer ldlite and ldao modeler, though. Easier to use special views and maneuver in. I just like a windows interface better, though I (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: MPD format —Jeff Boen
     (...) i understand... and i too prefer the win apps... that's why i'm writing some of them for the community... and i believe wholeheartedly that we should abandon the original LDraw and LEdit completely at some point, once the proper replacements (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: MPD format —Terry Keller
   (...) While I appreciate the LDAO modeler, I find it awkward to use. It is a good effort at making an ad-hoc modelling tool, but leaves a lot to be desired. So I use it only occasionally. For large models, I prefer LEdit, imperfect as it is. -- (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)