 CAD / Development / 6572 (-5)
  Re: [Parts Tracker] Daily News

(...) I believe the last update _has_ been applied to partsref. Are there missing parts/picturest there? (...) I agree - and it does! the last update has been applied to peeron, and most (if not all) the new pictures were added. Are there any that (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: ldglite 0.9.4

(...) Mesa 4.0 contains the library OSMesa, but it seems to need some other library to work. I couldn't deduce what it is from the compiler error message. I have - as a temporary fix - changed the Linux installation instructions, so off-screen (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] Daily News

(...) Will the new parts be added to the partsref at lugnet.com, too? The pre-rendered images are very helpful if one searches for parts ;-) It would be nice if the peeron inventory (which links to the partsref ;-) ) would magically show more images (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.inv)

  Re: ldglite 0.9.4

[ FUT lugnet.cad.dev ] (...) [...] (...) I ran into some problems with windowless rendering (on Linux/IA32 and Linux/Alpha). Apparently you have to upgrade to Mesa 4.0 to get access to this feature. And even then, there appears to be some kind of (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ldglite 0.9.4

[ With copies to sslug-alpha (for at få prøvekørt installationsvejledningen på nogle alpha-systemer) ] (...) [...] Great. I have updated the installation and upgrade instructions for Linux users: (2 URLs) let me know, if you find errors in them. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact