 CAD / Development / 6502 (-10)
  Re: Parts Tracker userid request

(...) Sure thing. I'll send by email. Steve (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts Tracker userid request

William: (...) Everybody (except those working directly on the server) have problems sending e-mail to the "ldraw.org" domain at the moment. It is apparently due to a disk crash in a firewall (and possibly also my lack of Sendmail knowledge). Dan (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Parts Tracker userid request

Is anyone else having problems sending E-mail to ldraw.org? I've tried several times over the past few days with two different ISPs and everything bounces back with the following error: Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 <sbliss@ldraw.org>... Relaying denied (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Naming (was: Re: castle minifig torsos?)

(...) S'alright. (...) Great! There will probably be a fair amount of work cleaning up names in the parts library, once we get through most of the backlogged new parts. The first two things (I think) will be sorting out the Castle and Space (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Naming (was: Re: castle minifig torsos?)

(...) Steve That's exactly the sort of thing I was talking about. Sorry, I hadn't checked out the parts list on the Parts Tracker. I will let you know if I have any other suggestions Thanks Bob (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  New Construction Toy In LDraw Format

Here are a few very unofficial elements I've thrown together and posted at the request of a few clone-fans. (URL) for the LEGO Purist, I warn you. I pondered whether or not it was appropriate to list the link in .dev, but Ryan Farrington recently (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Parts Tracker - Torso files  [DAT]

This note is directly mostly at reviewers,[1] but Awhile ago, there was some discussion about the 'neck mark' on the minifig torso. I had mis-modeled this feature, including it on the blank part; it doesn't belong there. Also, I used color 24 for (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Part Naming (was: Re: castle minifig torsos?)

(...) You might want to check the parts list on the Parts Tracker. Especially around the "Minifig" area. www.ldraw.org/librar.../list.html :) Steve (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: castle minifig torsos?

(...) I believe there are numerous parts which could be re-named to put them into the proper place within the parts.lst file and MLcad's parts categories. The first ones that come to mind are the parts named "Town". Most if not all of these could be (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: castle minifig torsos?

(...) <set:6009> (...) It is named precisely that - and is available as an unofficial part on the Parts Tracker at (URL) just added the missing subpart s/973p40a (...) There ia a lot of fine detail on this one - I'll see what I can do. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact