 CAD / Development / 6498
Re: Part Naming (was: Re: castle minifig torsos?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Robert M. Rodinsky writes:

I believe there are numerous parts which could be re-named to put them into
the proper place within the parts.lst file and MLcad's parts categories. The
first ones that come to mind are the parts named "Town". Most if not all of
these could be re-named to "Minifig". Perhaps we need a discussion group or
commitee to address parts naming issues. Just my 2 cents worth. LMKYT.

You might want to check the parts list on the Parts Tracker.  Especially
around the "Minifig" area.

www.ldraw.org/library/tracker/list.html

:)

Steve

Steve
That's exactly the sort of thing I was talking about. Sorry, I hadn't
checked out the parts list on the Parts Tracker. I will let you know if I
have any other suggestions

Thanks
Bob