 CAD / Development / 6504
Re: castle minifig torsos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2001 08:37:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Susan Hoover writes:
Hello all,

I am finally getting around to finishing putting my Trojan horse model into
LDraw -- I started LEditing it at least five years ago (really, it's a simple
model; I've just been ignoring it) -- and I am almost done.
All that's left to do is to assemble the minifigs.

However, I can't find the torsos that I need, so I'm wondering whether maybe
they might be "in-progress" or just hiding under an odd name, or do I need to
manufacture some new minifig torso parts?  The torsos in question are as
follows:

2) Dragon Master torso.  "Minifig Torso with Dragon Master head" ???  This is
the only fig in <set:1712>.

There ia a lot of fine detail on this one - I'll see what I can do.

How's this ? http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dat/parts/?n=2987

Thanks,
Susan

Chris