 CAD / Development / 6494
Re: castle minifig torsos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 15:50:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Chris Dee writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Susan Hoover writes:
Hello all,

I would expect this to be something like "Minifig Torso with
Castle Breastplate".

It is named precisely that - and is available as an unofficial part on the
Parts Tracker at http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/973p40.dat
I just added the missing subpart s/973p40a

2) Dragon Master torso.  "Minifig Torso with Dragon Master head" ???  This is
the only fig in <set:1712>.

There ia a lot of fine detail on this one - I'll see what I can do.

Other torsos I am using are the Black Falcon <part:973P43> and the Wolf
Pack <part:973P44>, which brings me to my last question: why is this labeled
"...Wolfman..." and not "...Wolfpack..."?

Arbitrary, probably - #1595 uses "Wolfman", #6038,#6075 use Wolfpack. I've
changed it on the Tracker, where it already has a change in train for the
neck-mark.
I believe there are numerous parts which could be re-named to put them into
the proper place within the parts.lst file and MLcad's parts categories. The
first ones that come to mind are the parts named "Town". Most if not all of
these could be re-named to "Minifig". Perhaps we need a discussion group or
commitee to address parts naming issues. Just my 2 cents worth. LMKYT.

Thanks,
Susan

Chris

Thanks,