 CAD / Development / 6501
Re: Parts Tracker userid request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:18:24 GMT

William:

Is anyone else having problems sending E-mail to ldraw.org?

Everybody (except those working directly on the server) have
problems sending e-mail to the "ldraw.org" domain at the
moment. It is apparently due to a disk crash in a firewall
(and possibly also my lack of Sendmail knowledge).

Dan has told me how to fix the problem, so there is hope
that things will get back in order tonight.

Jacob
--
Bruger du Linux? Er du skrevet i mandtal? "Linux Counter":
                     http://counter.li.org/enter-person.html