 CAD / Development / 6423
  Re: Future extension of dat files?

(...) It is my experience that "development" type discussions are no longer run on LUGNET, rather they have been taken to some disclosed private mailing lists. Personally, I don't see any benefits from changing the extensions. We already have .LDR (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Future extension of dat files?

(...) I know of one list we're both on, are there other ones that are "disclosed"? If so can you disclose them? I would want to listen in. Or did you mean undisclosed... (...) DAT is commonly used by many other things as well. But we can never find (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Future extension of dat files?

(...) Oh, no. That's not what the 'private mailing list' is for at all. I'm sorry you've gotten that impression. :( Earlier this year, a private mailing list was set up, for one express purpose: to put together a proposed organization & charter for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)