 CAD / Development / 6397 (-5)
  Re: brick 1x2 with one two sideways locking fingers on end.

(...) Sorry about that. I didn't know that the part had already been done :/ it looked fairly easy though so i'd though i'd take a crack at it. it would be nice if they'd come out with a new update for the Ldraw parts library soon. (23 years ago, 1-Sep-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

Thank you, Micheal. I am not following you completely, but never mind. I'm glad you like it. Hopefully, this weekend I'll have the time to improve to filTEr, with separate output files and more. Thanks, /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDraw FilTEr

Man, this thing is great! You'll be able to create completely hollow objects, filter out parts that you want to use or ones you don't want to use, export them to already-existing realtime rendering programs like Quake or Unreal or your favorite (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite bug report (yes, one more)

Wow, that looks great. Don't really know what else to say... just wanted you to know that people were paying attention, and were interested in your results. :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Gyugyi" <paul@gyugyi.com> To: (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite bug report (yes, one more)

Yes, I'm trying various shadings. This one looks promising: (URL) trees in the upper left stand out well. I really like the shading on the water tower, and the green roof on the yellow house looks nice. Shading is done by taking the dot product of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact