 CAD / Development / 6020
  Advice please on DATs for bendy-arm holder 2x2 brick

I am almost ready to post dat file(s) for the 2x2 brick used to hold the bendy-arms in classic space and maxifigs. It is composed of two separate pieces which clip together (neither of my examples have embossed part numbers). My question is - should (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Advice please on DATs for bendy-arm holder 2x2 brick

(...) pieces (...) separate (...) in (...) I can now confirm that the lower piece is identical in both versions, so, I'll try to author the alternate upper part whilst I wait for advice/comment. Chris (23 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Advice please on DATs for bendy-arm holder 2x2 brick

(...) Do the pieces move or rotate against each other? How are they attached: glue, weld, clipping, or something else? (...) LEGO will have considered the components as separate elements, and the composite assemblies as more elements. So everything (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Advice please on DATs for bendy-arm holder 2x2 brick

(...) pieces (...) No. Clipping. (...) separate (...) in (...) The composite parts have been posted at (URL) and (URL) also done the proximal bendy-arm part to be used with these holders (URL) send the separate parts files to parts@ldraw.org Chris (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)