 CAD / Development / 5881
Re: Question about generating curves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:11:47 GMT

Thanks everyone for your helpful information.  I believe that I can now
properly model curves manually (as opposed to just using cylinder
primitives).  I'll be trying it out on the "coarse" version of the Duplo
bottom stud.

As for BFC statements, I understand the principle and the purpose... but
I'll have to read up on the reference given by Steve before I can think
about this optimization.  I can definitely say that the printed piece I did
the other day is not consistent in facing.  And I don't have a reasonable
solution- is there a viewer out there that has the ability to flip faces for
you?  How about at least displaying how each face is oriented?

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com