 CAD / Development / 5697 (-5)
  Keywords Question

Is there a particular thread where the guidelines, if any, of keywords are discussed in depth? Dave! (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: License - again

Damn this stuff is is as complicated as politics :( How does one license his program for this license? Then I can replace the "blablablablablablablabla" I have currently standing for a license into this one. Oh yes, I would also like to put a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  License revision 1

Based on some feedback, here's a revised copy of the license. I hope it addresses more concerns raised here, while keeping it free. Note that paragraph 5 is only for commercial applications, L3P is not subject to it. ---...--- This library is (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: License - again

(...) Agreed. I meant converting the library, not converting a model created with the library. Remember, we can always add a line saying "If you need the library released under a different license, write to ask permission". (...) Yes, maybe (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: License - again

(...) Bad idea, you can't use the word "Lego". (...) Someone already asked for it. :) Leonardo (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact