 CAD / Development / 5637 (-10)
  Re: numbers for "Castle" minifig torso patterns?...

(...) I'm still not sure about using 'S' for this, because S01 is commonly used for parts/s/ files. But I definitely agree with the idea. (...) Erk. Doesn't LEdit cut off file-references that a too long? (...) Authors have got to be careful to (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

(...) I use LDLite (mostly) in conjuction with LDAO (to generate the VEC images, and the HTML instruction images) and to generate the images for Partsref. Some things I'd like to see: 1. LDLite 2.0 doesn't crop saved images to the edges of the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Wizard Beard part

Anybody working on this part, or have it done?... Thanks, James Wilson (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

(...) As I have pointed out before, this is my most wanted feature upgrade of LDLITE nowadays. It looks a bit odd to see rendered images where the type 2 lines are 3 pixels wide, while the type 5 lines are plain one pixel wide. The other things you (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  description error in 2434.dat

it should read studs on sides not stud on sides (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

Does anyone know how I can do rubber bands and belts in ldraw? (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  wire subpart?

Does anyone have the wire subpart that was mentioned a while ago? Can someone please post it? (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDLite status (was Re: LDLite center offset problem?)

Well, with the stock market tanking and the prospects of a manditory pre-IPO crunch-time fading, I may have spare cycles to do something over Christmas. Please let me know who uses LDLite and how it is used. With all the other spin-around-and-view (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDLite center offset problem?

Is Paul Gyugyi not updating the program anymore? If not, is the version 2 source available somewhere? I've got Visual Studio -- could give it a shot/hack. James Wilson (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: numbers for "Castle" minifig torso patterns?...

(...) I see three reasons why this argument may be flawed, but I think we are confusing the meaning of subpart. 1) The Pxx number are all two digits, so 973p4.dat should never exist. 2) The same pattern on a part varient would be demand a suffix for (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact