 CAD / Development / 5537
  Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.

(...) Actually I had the "high quality turned off. It does work. I just needed the lines to show up better while I was creating them. (...) After almost every line change. Ctrl-S shortcut. No I do not believe there was any noticable delay with such (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Paul Easter" <pneaster@knoxy.net> wrote in message news:G3v7zn.B3B@lugnet.com... (...) without (...) the (...) If the lines are semi-randomly dotted when high-quality edges is turned on, this most likely indicates it's not working. It doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.

(...) I'm not sure... I just updated the image, see what you think. (URL) put two LDview windows at the bottom, one with high quality on and the other with it off. Paul (URL) (finished parts) (URL) (in process) (URL) (planned) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.

Sorry about the delay. The feature isn't working. It looks fine in some parts, but if you look at the tire in particular, some parts of the lines become dashed. Here is what the tire should look like (ignoring color): (URL) that while the lines are (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A screenshot for those who ask how I make parts.

(...) Ok, I think I understand fully now. Thank you, Paul (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)