 CAD / Development / 5145
Re: It's all clear now... (how to use 1-4cyls2.dat)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:01:48 GMT

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message

Hmm.  I wonder if the current 2447.dat was inlined at some point, because
1-4cyls2.dat hadn't been made official yet...

Nope.  I think that one was my fault.  I sent in a correction to the part,
because the bottom row of faces had an incorrect vertex that caused a
sawtooth type pattern on the upper faces when you gave it a transparent
color (the vertex was along the top edge of the primitive instead of the
bottom edge).  I substituted single type 4s for the primitive upper/type 4
lower setup to take out the gap created when L3P converted to primitve.

You in turn sent me back a correction that was like swapping a spitball with
a cruise missile.

Beautiful work!

Kevin B
kevinb01@netfocus.net