 CAD / Development / 5107 (-5)
  Re: an unusual request...

Cool! We needed the number for the cattlehorns piece, in the current vote. :) Can anyone else confirm this 6029 number on the horns'n'headdress sprue? Steve (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 30223 contains co-planar polygons

(...) Yes, please. Fixes and improvements are always accepted! (...) Great! One more comment (to everyone, not Dave) about overlapping rectangles, and why not to use them. When this approach is used simply as a shortcut so the author doesn't have to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 30223 contains co-planar polygons

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:G0ALp7.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) tag. (...) polygons. That sounds good to me, at least in this case. Since the overlapping polygons are the same color, they shouldn't cause any rendering (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: It's all clear now... (how to use 1-4cyls2.dat)

(...) Thanks for explaining this again Steve - I am sure I tried to explain this when I created this primitive in Oct 1998. But it is really hard to get ones head around - it took me some time playing with the *cyls.dat files before I realised I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: 30223 contains co-planar polygons

(...) tag. Happily, the "bad vertex sequences" were easier to fix than I anticipated, and the part now seems to pass the L3P check-test. I'll resend it to you, if you'd like. Other than the correction, the part is more-or-less identical to the one (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact