 CAD / Development / 4930
  Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

This is more for Steve Bliss, but if anyone else can help, I'd welcome that, too... Is there a fix for LDAO 2.1.4? I saw a post on LUGNET that it will hose Win98 systems. unfortunately, I saw the post after I tried to install it on my computer at (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

(...) Not at this time. People who already have a (recent-but-older) version of LDAO installed can try grabbing the update-only file -- it's listed at the bottom of the LDAO download page, (URL). I've got a few other things going, I haven't had a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

Steve, Thanks for the update, and the link to the other thread. If I had found it (I searched for "2.1.4" and got 0 hits, but that should be the subject of a different thread), I would't have posted my message. On a related note, is there any way to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

(...) The previous version should be in the ldao\backup directory... Steve (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

I found it. Its date is 11/99. I'll try that one for the time being. Managed to get my system up again. It was pretty amusing. I caused much more damage than LDAO ever did. I hosed my windows directory, then realized I didn't have the correct lines (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

(...) I'm (...) I was wondering if someone would please email me an earlier version of LDAO. I had the 2.1.3 (I think) and I deleted it when I downloaded the newest version. After upgrading my system, I tried to install the 2.1.4 and it and it blew (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)