 CAD / Development / 4928
  Texture Mapping for L-Draw?

A number of other 3D modellers suppourt the use of texture mapping? Are there plans to include it in Lego CAD type programs? BlockCAD I Think Already suports it in a limited sense? Alex (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Texture Mapping for L-Draw?

(...) If by "Lego CAD type programs", you mean LDraw Compatibel programs, then AFAIK the answer is NO. But I have developed particularly an extension, whixh I intended to propose to the LDraw comunity and it's something like 0 TEX s1 t1 s2 t2 s3 t3 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Farlie A skrev i meddelandet ... (...) It would be a great way to put patterns on pieces! But it might be too big a step away from LDRAW? (...) Yes. Limited in (at least) three ways: - No support for it from the piece editor, has to be made with a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Texture Mapping for L-Draw?

(...) LeoCAD supports texture maps (the first version of the classic space bricks were done that way). Leonardo (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)