 CAD / Development / 4862 (-10)
  Re: Windows 2000

(...) I can assure you that Windows 2000, has the "cmd" program of NT, i.e. the NT, DOS 7.0 compatible command interpreter. Here at work, several colleagues already are using it! And as it looks until now, it has improved on stability over NT. But I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Windows 2000

I have never tried to run MLCad on 2000 since I do not have it, but until now I did not receive any hint that there are problems. From my best knowledge I can say I did no special thing in MLCad which would hinder it from running on 2000, beside (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Speaking of colors...

Is there anywhere I can find a list of all specific colors that are used? -Matt Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:frqbms83t15r2kp...4ax.com... (...) to (...) edge (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDraw utility?

Hi, I was wondering if there were an LDraw utility like LDLite or L3Lab in which tou could adjust the lighting angle when viewing a file. Or, if the creator of L3Lab could implement a feature like this, it would be great! What I mean is that when I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Windows 2000

I'm strongly considering purchasing Windows 2000 when I back up and reformat my system in the near future. I'm curious if MLCad and if LEdit will run in them. I know LEdit is for DOS, and Microsoft is doing away with DOS - so does that mean it can't (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  parts tracker, where did it go?

this link seems to be broken: (URL) shown on the lugnet.cad.parts page: (URL) ) Didn't the parts tracker move to here: (URL) one is what the ldraw.org site links to. I wanted to see if some parts were being worked. ++Lar (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

Franklin W. Cain skrev i meddelandet ... (...) Shouldn't that be: Minifig Gun Musket Pirate Minifig Gun Pistol Pirate Minifig Gun Revolver WW Minifig Gun Pistol WW to push the theme dependency to the least significant end? (Is WW an accepted (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) [sigh]... You've got a point. "modern" w/ respect to History != "modern" in mundane usage (...) Sorry, but once again, this opens up confusion. Which one of these is the pirate pistol? Which one is the pirate long-gun? (You see, not all (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) Just as a casual LDraw user, I appreciate the effort to disambiguate the names by including "Archaic" vs. "Modern," but then again it wouldn't be obvious to me what "Archaic" meant and what "Modern" meant. If "Modern" applied to the Wild West (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  A little program I wrote

I was looking through some old programs I've written or was working on and I came across my dat converter, basically it let you just copy the entire message from a newsgroup posting of the dat file and then it would either strip away all the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact