 CAD / Development / 4853
4852  |  4854
Subject:
A little program I wrote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 06:06:07 GMT

I was looking through some old programs I've written or was working on and I
came across my dat converter, basically it let you just copy the entire
message from a newsgroup posting of the dat file and then it would either
strip away all the extraneous stuff, or just comment them. I finished it and
it works great, you can get it at
http://rapturesoft.hypermart.net/datconvert.zip

Matt
has a scary dream last nite....dreamt of my legos turning into chunks of
poorly written c code...

PS You'll need the vb6 runtimes for it to work....they should be somwhere on
the ms site, although I couldn't find them when I did a VERY cursory glance.